Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stuff in Our Garden



Just wanted to share some stuff that is currently growing in our garden.
First picture is one of the pepper plants. It has little peppers growing on it.



One of the cucumber plants...it has flowers on it.



Sweet potatoes. We planted 4 of these plants, and this is the first time I've tried to grow them here so I'll let you know how they do. So far they are growing really well and look very healthy.



One of the many tomato plants, and I do mean many. I think Skip wants to corner the tomato crop this year. He has a total of 14 maters plants!!! I see lots of canning in my future.



This is a picture of a zinnia. We have two large pots of them on the deck. The flowers just started to open yesterday.



Last picture is a flower box that I just threw some wildflower seeds in. Not to fancy but pretty to look at.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Joe said...

The garden is looking good. Where's the sweet corn?

Krafting Karen said...

We tried to grow corn the past two years and it didn't do very well. So we decided no corn this year. Maybe Skip will try again next year.