Monday, July 18, 2011

Old Set



I was going through my stamps the other day and stumbled across Sketches. I loved this set and made many cards with it when it came out years ago by SU. Sadly like lots of my stamps they sit on a shelve or in a tote collecting the very best "vintage" dust my crafting studio can produce. I just didn't have the heart not to make a card with this one.

Colors used: Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Jet Black. I added some SU designer paper, heart white paper doily, prima flowers, and a new punch I got from the Martha Stewart line called infinite loops trim.

Cookout yesterday went well. Sarah and Jason came over. Mom-in-Law wasn't feeling well enough so she stayed at home. Everyone missed her. I'll be spending some time with her this week. Hopefully she will get back on track soon.

We are getting a new patio. Not sure I'm going to be happy with the design or layout, but I'm going to keep and open mind and trust hubby on this one. Work should begin in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted and take some before, during and after pics. I'm hoping to get a fire pit. I'll see if I can get that worked in to the plan. That would be cool.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: