Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sponge Dauber Holder



So I was at Pat Catan's earlier this week, (you can stop laughing now Kat)and I came across a very useful container. It holds 40 sponge daubers, just right for the 40 SU colors. I still need to get 10 more daubers. I bought all they had. Not bad though. They come three to a pack. I made the grid myself from white cardstock, and a ruler. The little squares for each color were punched with 3/4 inch square punch.



And of course I had to decorate the top of the box. I'm really glad I purchased Flower Fest stamp set. Love using the burnishing technique with this set.

I'm thinking about selling these on my Etsy site. I'll let you know if I decide to sell them.

It was really hot and humid yesterday. Temp was 88 but it felt a lot hotter! Skip spent most of the day at his sister's house hauling and spreading mulch at her old house. She is getting ready to put it up on the market. I'll be spending much of today with her helping her clean the inside of the house.

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Connie at Cottage Creek said...

I would love to have a dauber storage unit like this one!! Count me in!!