Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On the 12th day of Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas a swapper gave to me....a decorated non flame candle. This is pretty cute. I wish I understood how it was done.


The inside has a battery operated candle, but around the outside the candle is wax. It is a mystery to me, but cool none the less.


I got to play with some new toys that will be in the Spring Occassions mini catalog. I love this honeycomb embossing folder! Made a Christmas card using Be of Good Cheer Designer paper. Word "merry" is from tiny tags. After stamping "merry" several times on the outside card.....


I stamped Merry Christmas on the inside and added two hexagons. 


Stampin'Up! did not come out with a matching punch for this folder. Wish they did as I think they would sell very well. However I remembered that many moons ago I was into Creative Memories and still had lots of there punches. One of which is a hexagon. Has two sizes 1" and 3/4". The smaller 3/4" one is perfect for making layers with this folder.

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Sally Davis said...

Thanks for explaining about the punch. I hope SU comes up with one also.