Monday, December 10, 2012

On the Tenth Day of Christmas


On the 10 day of Christmas a swapper gave to me these cute little 3 inch note cards. 

Such fun little cards. The swapper even decorated the outside front of the envelope. 
The yellow one in the center that reads note of thanks is a give card holder. 


Thanks to my friend Kat for sending me a Christmas box. It arrived safe and sound on Friday. All the goodies are tucked under the tree just waiting to be opened on Christmas Eve. So excited that one of them was not wrapped. Its a train case that matches the sewing basket Kat got me for my birthday. She didn't wrap it due to its odd size. Big thanks Kat! 

I made the potato chip cookies. They came out pretty good. I'll post pictures to show you how I'm packaging them. I still have to make one more batch which I think I'll be doing today. 

My knee is still very much in pain. Can't wait to go to the doctor's on Wednesday. I need some relief really bad!!!! I haven't been in my craft room for days as it is in the lowest level of the house and I just can't manage the steps. Been sticking to the main floor and the upstairs bedrooms. 

Off to babysit this afternoon. Working 4 days this week. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: