Saturday, December 22, 2012

On the 22nd day of Christmas


On the 22nd day of Christmas a swapper gave to me....a snowman stamped on white canvas. This is really cool! I never thought about stamping on canvas before then adding color. In the new Spring mini catalog there are sheets of canvas that you can buy to stamp on. Eager to try it out. The swapper also sent in the same gift bag a nail file. Like the way she added a topper with a scallop circle. The gingerbread man is embossed.


I woke up to snow yesterday morning, but at least the world didn't end. This picture was taken at 8 pm from my front door last night. We are suppose to get 5 inches.


View from the back about the same time. So happy we are going to have a white Christmas this year.

I didn't go out at all yesterday. I spent the afternoon baking cookies and happy to say they are all finished. YAY.

Today I'll be getting hubby to drive me around to a few stores. Need to stop at Hallo's paper store to pick up more envelopes. Going to give the SIL some cards for Christmas gifts. I'm also thinking about going to Joann's.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: