Saturday, April 6, 2013

Let's Fly a Kite


I found this great video on how to make this cute little exploding kite card on Kelly's blog
Color Pallet: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, White, and Sycamore Street designer paper. 
Such a fun little card to make. I've added the link to Kelly's video if you'd like to make one. She also has two other videos showing how to make different kite cards. 
 
 
Inside view. 
 
Wish I could say it is warmer now but its not. Still chilly. I think I heard possible 60 degree temps by the end of next week. Really? That long? Darn that groundhog!!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


1 comment:

albina N muro said...

Kitesurfing or kiteboarding is a surface water sport combining aspects of wakeboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, and gymnastics into one extreme sport. activity holidays