Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh Hello


Well I woke up yesterday morning to April Fool's day weather. We had snow on the ground! Thankfully there wasn't much and it melted by the afternoon. Still come on! Its April and in the 30's. Spring better get here soon!!!!!

Stamp set: Oh Hello
Color Pallet: Vanilla, So Saffron, and designer paper


Picture of me and Sarah Easter day. She couldn't stop telling me how good I looked with my weight loss. Since she doesn't see me everyday she tends to notice more of the loss than Skip and John do. 
We had a nice visit. Played Monopoly and Sarah won. She was thrilled as that doesn't happen to often. John normally is the one who wins all the board games. 
I did make deviled eggs, cause to me it isn't Easter without them. Sarah however doesn't care for them and since I was watching what I was eating I filled some with sweet red pepper hummus. Those were good! Sarah is going to let her clients at Curves know about the hummus to fill hard boiled eggs instead of the yucky for you egg yolks. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

You sure look good Karen, lovely to see you have kept your weight loss going, I lost 40lbs and have put on again about 15lbs... so happy for you! Hugs always! G