Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mother's Day Card


Since More Mustard cartdstock is being retired I wanted to use it a few more times.
I first made the flower using the 5 petal punch with Perfect Plum cardstock. I sponged the edges of the punches with Eggplant. I also punched two flowers using cream netting. I layered all the pieces together and added a clear faceted button.

I had a oval pre cut in my scrap bag so stamped that with French Script in More Mustard. Layered the flower and leaves on that and added to the card. Square Lattice embossing folder used for top layer. Garden Green used for leaves and strip across bottom.

I forgot to update you yesterday about the appointment. I had an impression of my foot made and will get the orthotic in two weeks. Doctor said I have an arch but it flattens out when I put weight on it that is why I'm having the trouble I've been having. 

 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: