Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seeing Double


I'll start by saying I love the ink color Pool Party. I bought this SU In Line color and never used it till I played around with this card. 
Color Pallet: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Vanilla.
Since there are new colors being added to the SU ink color families I wanted to start using them. 
Stamp sets: Everything Eleanor, Papaya Collage, and Blooming with Kindness
I stamped the 4x5 1/4 panel first then tore it in the center before mounting to the base card. 
 
We got a great little storm come through here the other night. About midnight the wind kicked up against the bedroom window. Rain started pelting down, and what a great thunder and light show! We even lost power for a bit. I don't understand how Skip could sleep though it, but he did. For me I just laid on the bed and watched out the window. So much nicer than looking at snow! I think Spring has finally arrived.
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: