Thursday, June 27, 2013

And Last but not Least More Pansies


This is a little card holder purse. I filled it with 5 A2 size cards and envelopes. 
Since I made the pansy projects early in May I can't remember where I found the directions for the purse. I do remember that is uses 1 sheet of 12x12 designer paper. I'll post the link soon as I find it as it really is an easy and cute way to gift handmade cards. 


And here we have the last pansy project. I had made a total of 17 pansy flowers. I ended up with 4 leftover. I was going to use them as package trims, but then decided Kat might want to make her own cards so I took the 4 remaining flowers and added them to a window sheet, slid them into a flat cello bag and added a topper. I think they make really cute "card candy". 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: