Monday, June 24, 2013

Mailable Monday #17


Welcome back to another Mailable Monday.
Today I have a simple card using Secret Garden stamp set. 
Color palette: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Garden Green, and Baja Breeze
The only embellishment is the popped Cherry Cobbler flower that also sports a rhinestone in the center. 
Other stamp sets Mixed Bunch, and Feel Goods.

Well I'm getting excited! Been hard to wait for the 1st of July to roll around. I want to place an order from the new SU catalog but decided to wait so I can combine it with the Holiday mini pre-order. 

Was pretty hot here over the weekend. Got close to 90 both days. I'm not complaining. I'm loving the heat. Went out last night and viewed the Super Moon. It was so pretty! Very large as the Moon was close to the Earth. 

Have a Happy Monday everyone! I'm not planning to go anywhere today. Staying at home working on some birthday gifts.
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: