Saturday, June 1, 2013

Envelope Cardholder with Cards


Just some simple cards today. I was going through some old supplies and came across several retired kits from SU. Simply scrappin' called Just Delightful. 
I thought I'd used the supplies to make a few cards. 
The above envelope card holder was also made using the kit. Made from an 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 square. 


The cards were quick to put together as the kit had die cuts with adhesive already on them. 
I think this kit was an old SAB set that you could get for free with purchase. 


Here is a picture of how the envelope card holder opens. 
Thanks to Dawn at DOstamping for the directions.

Happy 1st day of June! Summer is here! I know it doesn't start till the 21st but its been really warm here. We hit 90 two days in a row, and had a rockin and rolling rain storm yesterday. Lots of great rain for the garden. Had a few thunder boomers but more rain than anything else. 

Congrats to my friend Marianne who had her surgery and is doing fine. 
Happy late 33rd Wedding Anniversary to my friend Connie. It was yesterday. Nice talking to you Connie! 
Today I'll be hanging around the homestead. Have to run to the post office but other than that I'll be crafting. Love this time of the year. Since we have a split level and my craft room is in the lower level it is very comfortable now. Not like in the winter months when I'm wearing a ton of layers and gloves just to stamp. Oh and breathing on the ink to unfreeze it....I kid......its not that bad:)


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: