Sunday, June 15, 2014

By the Tide Card and Tin



I put this set together yesterday afternoon. 

Base card Lost Lagoon (my new favorite color) 

Layer white with coral stamp inked with Baked Brown Sugar. 

 2 1/2 and 2 inch circle punches. 

Burlap ribbon. 

By the Tide stamp set. 

The little round tin is just something I had

in my "alter" drawer. 

I thought John might need a Father's card and gift for his dad. 

I don't have to worry about Sarah as she is always prepared. Must be

a girl thing! 

We went to the drive in last night. Saw How to train your Dragon 2

it was a great fun movie, and we had perfect drive in weather. 

Today Sarah is stopping by. We are going to have a little cookout.

Since its Father's day I guess that means I'm grilling. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: