Friday, June 13, 2014

Cheer Up Buttercup Card



Well lets see....I used lots of new stamping toys on today's card. 

New In Line Colors, Lost Lagoon, and Mossy Meadow. 

New designer paper pack, All Abloom. 

New punch 2 " circle. I'm so happy to have another 

circle punch. Plus another new punch that is part of the 

Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. This was used on the center of the flower that is from

the Flower Shop stamp set.

New Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight, and the Color Lifter. 

And new trim, Venetian Crochet Trim.

Greeting from Geometrical. I think this is the first time I've used this

stamp set. It came out in a mini catalog, but made it into the new 2014/2015 large

catalog. 

Hope you enjoyed the card as I had fun making it. 
 
Wishing everyone very good luck today (seeing how its Friday the 13th)

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: