Thursday, June 5, 2014

Swallowtail meets Blendabilities


Back with another blendabilitie card. I just

can't stop myself! I think I've reverted back to being a 

child with a coloring book! 

I stamped the swallowtail with tuxedo black ink on whisper white

cardstock. 

I masked most of the base card as I just wanted to highlight

a small portion of the butterfly. 

I colored it with Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie

blendabilities. 

Greeting is from Blooming with kindness, and I also used

Gorgeous Grunge with Coastal Cabana ink for filler on the blank cardstock spaces. 

I thought it still needed some interest so I used my simply scored tool and 

added three lines at the bottom of the butterfly.
 
I also raided my charm box and found a little silver butterfly to attach to the
 
linen thread that I placed under the greeting. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

littlebitoftoto said...

Karen, this is just beautiful...so pretty