Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Little Letters Thinlits Hi Card


I decided it was time to play with the Little Letters thinlits dies. 

These are cute little 3/4 inch letter dies. 

You can either use the negative space like I did on this

card or you can use just the letters. 

I also used Flower Shop stamp set, border, and boho blossom punch, Hello Honey

ribbon, and moonlight designer paper pack. 

I think I'm going to be using these thinlits a lot. 

Today was our first 90 degree day of the year. Suppose to be

that high tomorrow as well. I'm not complaining. I love this weather as

its perfect to be in the lower level of the house playing with my "toys"


Cherokee also decided to take a cat nap in my stamping studio yesterday afternoon. 

I'm always happy to have her around. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

Love your kitty, Cherokee. She reminds me of one I used to have. Loved how you made your card. Can't wait to try those thinlits!!!!

Kay Jantz said...

Love your kitty, Cherokee. She reminds me of one I used to have. Loved how you made your card. Can't wait to try those thinlits!!!!