Monday, February 2, 2015

Mailable Monday # 96


Happy Groundhog's day. 

I don't know if he saw his shadow or not seeing how I'm typing this

up on Sunday night. If the snow outside my window is any indication I'd 

say its a pretty safe bet to say we are in for six more weeks of Winter. 

Speaking of snow.....we got so much that the schools are closed today. 

So Skip will be at home. He was happy after the superbowl to find out

he didn't have to work. Of course he will need to work at home as the driveway will

need to be plowed again. 

Today's card is done in shades of brown. 

Base card and layer are both Crumb Cake. 


Stamp set is called Bordering Blooms. 

I love that you can bend the polymer stamps when you place them on the 

block. I wanted a curvy border on the bottom of the layer. 

Inked with Early Espresso, and trimmed with linen thread. 

Linen thread is perfect for mailable cards because its so thin. 

I added some dots to the border using a white gel pen. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: