Monday, February 23, 2015

Mailable Monday # 99



# 99! We have almost reaching 100 Mailable Mondays! 

WOW!

Base card Baked Brown Sugar, White Doily layer, Crumb Cake layer stamped

with Early Espresso. Feather stamped on Hello Honey  cardstock with Hello Honey ink. 

Stamp set Lovely Amazing You. Background stamp Something Lacy. 

It was another cold bitter morning. We had some snow over the weekend. 

Not much else going on today. I won't need to cook as we had take out on Sunday and
 
there are leftovers. Love it when I don't need to cook. 
 
Got on the scale Sunday morning. I'm still at 175. Only 2 more pounds to go
 
till I've lost 100. It is so hard to lose weight in the winter months when all you 
 
want to do is eat comfort food. I'm going to try harder this week. Goal for the week
 
is to eat more veggies and lean protein. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
start weight 273
current weight 175
goal weight 170
 
 

1 comment:

littlebitoftoto said...

Oh Karen, so very proud of you to have come so far. I know it was hard work, as I have been struggling for over a year...congrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work. The card is amazing, I have to get that set