Friday, February 6, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 020615


Welcome back to another Sketch Frenzy Friday post. 

I always think of doilies when I think of Valentines. 

I used the Stacked with Love paper pack, and layered white
 
doilies under some of the layers. 
 
The main image in the center is from You Plus Me stamp set. 
 
After stamping with Real Red and punching with 1 3/4 circle punch I
 
added adhesive to the back and used just the outside edge of a doily and
 
gathered it around. This was then added to the card with pop dots. 
 
 
I also used the itty bitty accents epoxy stickers to make the 
 
tiny hearts in the greeting look like they were under a glass bubble. 
 
Its just those little extra embellishments that make a card interesting. 
 
Check out what the other designers have made with this fun sketch at,
 

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Great card Karen. I love the way you have placed the dollies, looks like really pretty lace.

Terri said...

I like how you used the doilies on your card. Great job!

Patrice Herrera said...

Great minds think a like lol Your card is really very pretty!