Wednesday, February 4, 2015

You're Sweet Valentine Card


I love how the little heart punch fits inside the heart texture embossing folder!

How cool! 

I used mini glue dots to attach the hearts that were punched using Stacked

with Love designer paper pack. 

I added some burlap strands to the top and bottom of the heart row. 

Greeting from You Plus Me stamp set. I cut the greeting out 

using Chalk Talk Framelits. 


Here is a close up view of the main layer. 

I used the itty bitty accents epoxy stickers and colored one

of the hearts with Cherry Cobbler blendabilitie marker. 

This was layered over one of the designer paper hearts. 

The greeting and layer were popped up over the base card.

I have an early appointment with the ortho doctor this morning. 

I have to get the knees x-rayed, then meet with the doctor. 

Hopefully we can set a date for the knee replacement. 

I'll keep you updated. 

I got the results from the biopsy of the polyp that was removed. That 

thankfully came back negative. 

Personal note: Lisa your box will be in the mail on Thursday. I had to wait for 

my order to come in. Kathy I have the embossing folder layers you needed finished. 

I'll put those in the mail on Thursday also. 

I'm still sitting at 175 on the weight. Not losing anymore but not gaining either. 

I'm really craving carbs lately. I think its just because its Winter and I want 

comfort food. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: