Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bohemian Borders Miss You Card



This card features new products from SU!

Stamp set Bohemian Borders. There is 9 stamps in the set.

It has 6 border strips, and 3 accent stamps. 

Oh and the matching designer paper is so rich in color! 

I wasn't going to add the piece of matching washi tape, but

I had a little boo-boo with an ink smudge so I had to cover that up. 


Speaking of washi tape....I've been keeping my tape corralled by putting

them on jump rings. 

We went to the drive in last night, and saw the new Avengers movie. 

It was pretty good. We didn't stay for the second movie. I get cramped up

if I sit to long, and I didn't want to walk around the lot on the gravel. 

We had deer in our front lawn we got home. So nice and unexpected to see them. 

Wish I would have had my camera. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: