Saturday, May 9, 2015

Wedding Invites


Could these be the ones? 

I've been playing around with wedding invites for Sarah's upcoming 

wedding. 

Her flowers will be sunflowers. Her and Jason are growing them in there yard. 

So I thought the invites should also feature sunflowers. 

Card size is 5 1/2x 5 1/2. 

I used Crumb Cake and Night of Navy. Not sure which color she

will prefer. Going to find out on Sunday when she comes over for Mother's Day. 

I used burlap ribbon for the belly band and Delicate Designs embossing folder

for the front edges. 


I found this little stamp years ago. I stamped it on the 

back of the cards. 

The sunflowers are from Spellbinders. My first idea was to use silk flowers...
 
however I went to Pat Catan's yesterday to pick some up and they didn't have any!!!!
 
I couldn't believe that with all the silk flowers they stock. So I had to come 
 
up with plan B. I'm glad I remembered that I had the sunflower die. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: