Saturday, May 2, 2015

No Sew T-Shirt Shoulder Bag




I have a very quick and easy no sew bag project for you today. 

All you need is a t-shirt and pair of scissors. That's it! 

I got the t-shirt from my son John. Since he has lost so 

much weight he has lots of shirts that are way to big for him now. 

I started by cutting the sleeves off. With the right side of the shirt facing you

just cut the sleeves off on each side just a little bit beyond the stitched line. 

Next cut the neck the same way make the cut just beyond the stitching line. 

Cut the bottom of the t-shirt along the entire edge just above the stitched line. 

Turn the shirt inside out and use the bottom of the shirt that you just cut to gather 

and tie the shirt at the bottom. 


This is what the bottom will look like after it is cut, gathered and tied 

together. Turn the shirt right side out again. 

And there you have it. A bag made from a t-shirt in about 10 minutes. 

I think I'll use this to take to the hospital with me when I get the other knee

replaced. It's large enough to hold what I'll need. 

So before you throw out a t-shirt turn it into a bag! 

Great project for a teen or pre-teen. Got to love no sewing. 

I'm a little bit stiff and sore today. It was from the PT I did yesterday. 

I'm glad that it will be warm this weekend. Suppose to have temps in the 70's. 

I need some warm weather!

Oh and I'm just tickled pink that Kate had a little girl! The royal family needed 

to have a little princess! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: