Monday, January 11, 2016

Mailable Monday # 136


Welcome to Mailable Monday # 136

For today's edition I used one of my new favorite sets Going Global. 

The map was inked with Night of Navy and punched with the 2" circle punch. 

It was popped over a strip of Night of Navy cardstock. I used the 1 inch square punch to 

create the banner on the strip. 


The same process was used on this card done with Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso. 

So where have I been? I have been binge watching Lost on Netflix. 

Thanks to hubby would said last week lets watch this. After one show I was hooked. 

I still have just a few left before I get to the end. From what I've heard a lot of fans where

confused and disappointed with how the show ended, but I'm going to finish it anyway. So

far it has managed to keep me interested. 

I just heard on the radio that David Bowie died from cancer. He was 69. 

May Ziggy Stardust rest in peace. I was just talking to Skip the other day about the Goblin King. 

He turned into an owl, and there was footage on FB with a snowy owl that was caught on camera 

as it was flying over the highway. Made me think of Bowie. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: