Sunday, January 24, 2016

Valentine Cards January Paper Pumpkin Kit


Yes I'm still making things with the January Paper Pumpkin kit. 

Yesterday I made some cards. I didn't want to make square cards so I cut

part of the heart off so it would fit on the cards. Designer paper is from last years

catalog Stacked with Love. 


Added a white doily on this card. Threw in two banners, and some sequins. 


Okay the word MEH is this set didn't make sense to me. I thought it

might be some shortened word that you could text. Turns out it is a popular

expression among teens. Means an exclamation of mild displeasure/uncaring.
 
Can also mean a verbal shrug. I don't think I'll be using this greeting to send 

to someone as I care about all my family and friends. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: