Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year, and Back in the Stamping Studio


And what a Happy New Year it is!!!!

I got the stamping studio all set up and was happily 

stamping yesterday afternoon. 

This is Decembers Paper Pumpkin kit. 


Normally I don't follow the kits exactly, but in this case I made the calendar pages 

just as shown in the instructions. 


Here are all the completed months. 

Hubby wrote down a list on the fridge memo board of good things that

happened during the past year. 

Top of the list was Sarah and Jason getting married. 

All the good things that went along with that....having Kat and Marianne attend (wonderful!)

Of course both my knees getting replaced. Although it was painful and I'm still recovering it

was a very good thing! 

John starting the med tech program, and meeting Emily

My nephew Corbet getting engaged. 

Hubby also had on the list him growing a beard. Not so sure I think that is a good thing

but as long as he thinks so I'll include it. 

Everyone being healthy (for he most part) 

Me moving back into my stamping studio....priceless!!!!  

Those are just the top of the list as I know there were other things to be happy and 

thankful for during the past year. 

I'm looking forward to see what is awaiting us this year. 

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! 
 
Oh I forgot.....
 
 
I wanted to show you the New Year card I received from Kat. Love the embossing. 

So shiny!
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: