Saturday, September 29, 2018

Halloween Extravaganza Swap


I joined a Halloween Extravaganza swap with the Swappers Corner FB

group. It was a very large swap. Received this great box from Evelyn yesterday. 

First photo is a stuffed coffee sleeve. It was packed with great goodies! 


Embellishment box. The boxes can be purchased at the Dollar Tree in the harware

dept. They they are decorated and filled. 





Here is an inside view. I like that she decorated the inside lid as well. 



Halloween themed flipbook. 




This shows the book opened. 


Embellishments. 




Pocket letter.




Misc goodies. 


and a spooky banner. 

What a great job Evelyn! Thanks so much for swapping with me. 

Speaking of Halloween. Today me and hubby put up the decorations. 

I have a chicken going in the crockpot for dinner. Skip is at the rec center. 

Later need to stop by the grocery store, and pick up a few things for 

the birthday gathering tomorrow. I decided to make my own cake. So much

better than store bought if I do say so myself...and I do! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: