Saturday, September 22, 2018

Don't Cry over Spilled Pencils



Oops! This is what happens when you are trying to clean up your

desk so you can start a new project. I was putting my pencils

back where they belong, and the cup that holds them slipped 

out of my hand. Thankfully they didn't hit the floor, so I don't 

think I broke any of the tips. 


Isn't this kitty so cute!!!!! Made the artist trading card size, so 

it is up for trade. Love the colors, hat, and little pumpkin. 

Happy first day of Fall!!!!! While I'm happy to see it arrive hubby is

not. He loves summer. Not that I don't, but I like the crisp mornings, and 

good sleeping weather better. September goes by so fast. It was 90 degrees here

yesterday, and this morning it was 50. Only going to get to 63 today, but I love it!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: