Sunday, September 16, 2018

Tales from Adventures in Stamping Show


This little frosty card is one of the make and takes me

and Betty got to make at the Adventures in Stamping show yesterday. 


inside view. I like the layout of this card, and how it opens. 


So what did I buy? Not as much as you might think, but 

I did pick up a few items. Tim Hotlz stuff....of course! 

This one is called Funky Foliage. Love those mushrooms! 


Frightening Faces. With these dies you cut the  cardstock then layer them to

showcase the eyes, and mouths. Should make some cool Halloween stuff. 

 
Another Halloween set Laboratory, but I see other

uses for this one. How about Valentines Day. One of the bottles could

have a tag reading Love Potion #9.


Had to get more paper dolls. This one is for Christmas. 


Got another Halloween paper doll set. 


and the only thing I bought that was not Tim Holtz was from 

Inky Antics. I just couldn't pass this one up. Will make some

cute cards, and artist trading cards. 

Me and hubby went to the drive in last night. Watched The Predator, and Peppermint. 

I actually like The Predator more than the first one. Lots of action, and a good plot. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
 

No comments: