Saturday, September 15, 2018

Trick or Treat Smell my Feet


Had fun crafting with my friend Betty yesterday. 

I got a little silly and designed this card. 

Front layer is from a card pack I picked up at Marc's a few days ago. 

Only .99 cents for 36 sheets of 6x6 paper. Gotta love that! 

I sponged the edges with black distress ink. 

The spider web doily was sold by Stampinup! 

Next I added a smaller orange doily, and stamped it with trick or treat.

Okay you may be thinking that this card really isn't silly, but just

take a look inside.......



and here is the silly! These sets of legs, and shoes

were in a stamp set made by Dylusions. Thought they would be

perfect for the card. Smell my feet was done on my Dymo label maker. 

Since the second pair of legs were a little shorter than the rest I gave them a little

platform to stand on. 

So what do you think? Cute right? 

Excited! Going to Adventures in Rubber Stamping today with Betty. 

Went to bed at 9:30 last night, and was up at 4. Going to be a long 

fun filled day. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: