Thursday, September 20, 2018

Pumpkin Skinny Card


Its PUMPKIN TIME! Everywhere you

look everything is coming up pumpkins! 

Just love this time of the year. Fall will be here this weekend! 

Of course we are still having 80 degree days, which I'm not complaining about. 

Me and hubby went to Bob Evans yesterday for an early dinner, and I had

my first piece of pumpkin bread of the season. Been to hot 

here to turn on the oven, so I haven't been baking. Nice to be able to

go out and still have a great slice of pumpkin bread! 

The project today is a called a skinny. The base is 3 x5. Little bit bigger than
 
a artist trading card that I normally swap. The skinny gives you much more
 
area to work with. 
 
Have to go to the board of elections today. Need a refresher course to
 
be able to work the polling location in November. 
 
Sending out prayers, and hugs to my friend Kym. Her sister-in-law Laurel passed away
 
yesterday morning. So sorry Kym for your loss.
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: