Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wicked Witch Mini Pocket Letter


Here is a mini witch pocket letter I just completed. 

Had to use the new stamp set I bought over the weekend. 

Just love that witch in the middle pocket! It is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


John stopped over yesterday on his way home from work. He

called me to see if he could stop by for dinner. I think he is missing his mom's cooking! 

Always good to see him, as I really miss him since he moved out in June. 

Woke up in the wee hours of the morning to a thunder storm. Hubby said he

didn't even hear it. Don't know how it slept though the light show coming through

the bedroom windows, not to mention the noise! Guess if you are sleepy

you can sleep though anything. Glad I got to watch the show. 

Of course I may need a nap this afternoon!

Not much going on for me today. I really need to clean the house.

I've been letting it go lately in favor of crafting! 


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: