Tuesday, September 18, 2018

It's a Happy Haunting ATC, and Pencil Charm


I did some playing with my new stamps late yesterday. 

This is one of the sets I got at the Adventures in Stamping show. 

Used Distress Oxide inks for the background, and then

splattered some water on it to distress it more. 

I then colored the monster in with Prisma pencils. Used a white gel

pen to paint on some highlights in her hair and eyes. 


I also was inspired to drag out and dust off the shrink plastic to make this 

pencil charm. Have to use StayOn ink on the plastic, but you can add the color

with the Prisma pencils. 


and here the cute little monster is adorning my cup that holds all

those wonderful prisma colors! 

To attach the charms to the pencil I used a small silver eye screw, and jump ring. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: