Friday, July 31, 2020

Junk Journal 12x12 Seashells


So my friend Kym received her junk journal I made for her

"RAK" Really it was for her birthday, but she decided not to have 

another birthday, so we are calling this a RAK instead. I'll be doing the same thing next year! 

Anyway this was created using a full sheet of 12x12 pattern paper. It is folded

to have 8 pockets. Since she likes seashells this one was created with that theme. 

Lots of the stuff I printed and cut using Design Space for the air 2 machine. 

Some of it was made with stamps, and other things. 


Inside view shows that the center is filled with journaling pages. 


Little book made with paper scraps from the project. 

I got to use the We R Memory keepers tool that perforates, so the pages

can be torn out. 


and her  RAK/birthday card. 

Glad you enjoyed it Kym! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Hetty said...

This is so beautifully made, wow!
Love it with al, the details.