Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Grinch Card



Since my friend Kat will be painting light bulbs today in preparation for making them "Grinch" ornaments I made this card for her. She is helping with a church group to make things to sell at a upcoming craft fair event. I do not envy her painting the faces on all those bulbs, but she is a wonderful girl for doing it!

This design is not mine and I'm sorry that I can't give credit to the one who inspired it. I CASED it so long ago that I just don't remember.

I used Wild Wasabi for the base card using Top Note die. Modern label punch for the nose, 1 3/8 circle punch eyes, 1/4 circle punch for pupils, hat, trim, eyebrows were just free cut. I was joking with my hubby after watching Jeff Dunham this week that with the eyes and eyebrows the Grinch reminds me of Achmid.

Stamping Trails
Karen

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL...I love it!!!!! You are way to sweet and I agree with you about his eyes looking like Achmid. Thank you and I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!

Marianne said...

Very cute card. Achmed would be pleased to be mentioned in a blog, lol

Krafting Karen said...

LOL Marianne.....I'm sure hoping he doesn't turn up at my door saying "I kill you"