Friday, October 3, 2008

I Want My Mummy.........






BAG!!!! And here it is. I had all kinds of fun making this cute little mummy from torn strips of cardstock that I sponged with Going Gray ink. For the base of the mummy I used SU die and Big Shot machine. Eyes are made with circle punches: 1/4, 1/2, and 1 1/4 inch






I'm making good use of my birthday ribbon. I used some of it to create handles for the treat bag. And just so MUMMY wouldn't be lonely decorating my desk at work.....I made him a friend.












Frankie is also made using the SU die for a base. I used Kiwi Kiss, and Elegant Eggplant cardstock. Punches used: 1 3/8, 1 1/4, and 1/2 inch circle punches, round tab punch. Color was added to his cheeks with Red Riding Hood ink and a sponge. Trick to this is inking up the sponge then sponging it on scrap paper to get most of the ink off, then use a circular motion to create the cheeks. I used more ribbon on this bag to make the handles.



Here is a side view of the Frankie bag. Just to darn cute!!!! Next to Christmas Halloween is the most fun to make things for.
Well after getting on the scales yesterday I found out I didn't lose anything, but on the up side I didn't gain anything either. I just maintained my weight from the week before. And that's okay. Not worried about it or going to let it get me down. I didn't work myself as much as I normally do. I'm set to start working at it again. Wish me luck!
Till tomorrow.......
Stamping Trails
Karen 233

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bags are SOOO cute! Thanks for sharing.

Swedie

Anonymous said...

Karen, these are too stinkin cute!!! And your title as inspired me-I always "want my mommy" when I am sick-I will have to make a card based on your mummy bag.