Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've Been Baking!



I made Pumpkin Oatmeal Snack bread this morning. The whole house smells like Thanksgiving! The snack cake is Core plan for WW. Please don't ask me what the point value is as I have no clue


It has some ingredients that you might find strange (I did) but it works well together and is so moist!!!


1 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal

2 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

1/8 tsp ground cloves

2 TBS self rising cornmeal (if your not on the core plan you can use normal flour instead)

1 cup Splenda (if not on the core plan use normal sugar)

1 box sugar free fat free cheesecake flavor pudding mix (instant)

2 TBS hot water

3/4 cup pumpkin (pure pumpkin not pie mix)

1 egg

1/4 unsweetened applesauce

1/2 skim milk


Mix wet ingredients with dry, spray 8x8 pan with Pam, pour batter in pan, bake on 350 for 40 minutes.


YUM with a cup of coffee this morning. I'm off to go visit mom. I'd take her a piece but she doesn't like pumpkin.


Cards are from Lisa and Kat. Thanks girls! Love the boob card. Funny thing is I have an appointment for a mammogram this month. Don't forget to get "squished" this month.
Stamping Trails
Karen 231

No comments: