Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wee Hours of the Morning


I'm truly amazed that I worked all week, worked out all week, and he it is 2:30 am on a Saturday and I'm still up! Madness. Couldn't sleep I guess. I worked out with a video, went to the lake with son John and really walked quick around the lake three times to make it just a bit over 1 mile. Then we went shopping. Out to Big Lots, then Target. Found a few cool stamping things at Big Lots, but that will be for another post this weekend. Came home now it's just after 9 pm. Made myself a cup of tea, read my email and visited some stamping blogs. Hubby came home at 10:30 and what do we do? Get out the bikes and go for a late night bike ride. So then we get home after 11. I'm wide awake cause I've pumped my body with lots of oxygen from all the work out I've been getting so I watch The Fly, take a shower, make this adorable Halloween treat bag, and here I am typing this post up at 2:30 in the morning!!!!!!! But isn't it the cutest thing? I used a new SU set eat drink & be scary. It's in the holiday mini catalog. The pumpkins in the background is a wheel. I got the pattern for this from Scor-Pal
And who doesn't love there Score Pal? It's great!!! The projects on the site are wonderful! I just need to get the Score Mat to go with it......any Santa Elves out there reading? It's a must have.
Okay got to go to bed now. I want to have some energy tomorrow as I'm going to run up to the paper store Hollo's. I need some more 12x12 paper to play with my Score Pal and Big Shot.
Hope everyone else got some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's
Stamping Trails
Karen 231

3 comments:

Vanessa C. said...

Good morning! I first have to say I love all your creations on your blog! Beautiful work!!!!

You have inspired me as well to get busy dieting agin! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

Yes, there are Santa elves out here listening. LOL

Love,
Kat

Debby said...

Love your box Karen. You always do such nice work.
Check out my blog I left you and award.
Angel hugs
Debby