Saturday, October 18, 2008

Snowball


Snowball is the term I use for any card that starts simple and just keeps rolling downhill with each additional thing I add to it. Sock Monkey stamp set by SU. Mitten is from CTMH. The mitten is one of those stamp sets that was put in for the challenge card swap I'm in. Not happy with the set at all. It's one of those older country sets. It came with a head of a mouse that was suppose to be tucked into the top of the mitten. Just wasn't feeling that at all, so I went with the monkey.
Colors: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive. The Old Olive background was done with a Sizzix embossing folder. I really like there folders as they are large enough to hold cardstock that is over the standard A2 card size. So.....many pop dots later I finally completed this card. Still not loving it, but I'm done! Moving on to the next one.
Got weighed in on Thursday. Lost another pound. YAY. I've gone two weeks now with weigh loss of one pound each week. Think I'll try to bump up my workouts. Like to see 2 pounds gone for next week.
Stamping Trails!
Karen 230

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog buy a post you made on someone else's.
Glad I did you are very creative.
I love this card. wow and that pumpkin cake sounds yummy and I don't even like pumpkin.

Hugs,
Vera