Friday, July 10, 2009

John is 21*Off Work Today*Matchbook Sewing Project



This was a fun project to make. I just started one day playing in the stamp room and this is what came out of my head and onto the cardstock. Stamp set by See-D's. I had just purchased the Martha Stewart eyelet border punch and wanted to use it.






On the inside there is a mirco slide holder and mirco slide. I have tons of these and never use them so I'm always looking for ways to use the many stamping supplies I have in my stash!













So my baby is 21 today. Happy for him but do I feel old!!!!! Hard to beleive 21 years have past. John was born in Bremerton WA. Hubby was stationed in Bangor WA back then. John is the only one of us that was not born in OH.
The family is heading for the Winking Lizard later tonight to celebrate the big mile stone. Don't know if mom is ready for him to be this old.....but I know he is ready.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!

No comments: