Tuesday, July 14, 2009

60.00 Dollars


So what will 60.00 buy you at your favorite craft store? At my favorite hang out Pat Catan's it buys plenty!
Went out on Sunday for some retail therapy and came home with:
3 packs of Once Upon a Time rub-on's (still clinging to the hope Sarah will one day get married, this is for her album)
2 packs silver charms
4 packs brads (steal at .50 each)
1 4th of July stamp (hey I know the holiday is over but there is next year)
2 large stamp sets by Inque
Arabesque, and Joyeus Noel (again a steal! 2.97 each)
Chipbord (1.00 yes I know I have a ton of it, but I have plans for this....really I do!!!! Stop judging me!!!!)
In Stich'z by Bazzill (come on it was on clearance for 1.00 had to have it)
Cuttlebug Borders "Just my Type" Love the borders!!! Yes had to have this too at 4.97
Inque 12x12 cardstock that comes with "be still my heart" More chipboard! Had to have it as it matches the Inque stamp set I own French Quarter. I know someone right now who is reading this and reaching for the phone to call her friend and have her pick up a pack for her also as she has this set......you know who you are.
And the best find of the day....................................
New Spellbinders!!!!
Borderabilities Classic Lace Border and
Frameabilities Classic Frame...Each of these a mere 14.97 each. And that my dear readers is how you spend 60.00 bucks at my favorite craft store.
Gotta run or I'll be late for work!
Stamping Trails.
Karen 197

No comments: