Sunday, July 5, 2009

Seeing Spots


Still working with Animal Stories stamp set, and new In Line Colors.
For this card I used:
Melon Mambo, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, and Kraft cardstock
Ink: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Accessories: twill tape, gold brads, 1/4, and 1/8 hole punch, pencil with clean eraser, stamp-a-ma-jig.
Word stamp came from Pun Fun stamp set.
I wanted to do circles on the base card, but didn't really have a stamp that would work so I pressed the end of a clean un-used pencil eraser into the ink pad then stamped it on the cardstock. I also wanted the ribbon to match so I repeated the process on the twill tape. Worked just fine.
************************************************************
If I drank beer I'd be crying in it now as this is the last day of my vacation. Back to work I go on Monday. Only thing that is making me feel a bit better is that I have Friday the 10th off. So it will only be a 4 day work week.
No plans for today. Just going to take it easy, maybe do some light house work, and get ready for Monday.
Stamping Trails
Karen 197

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Karen...this is such a cute card! What a great idea!