Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Manhattan Card...and New Pic of Me




So I'm talking to my friend Kat on the phone last evening and Sarah comes into the kitchen to say good bye as she is on her way out, and she goes MOM! You Look Hot! LOL she's going on about how she never saw me with a waist before, so it's not long before we are out on the deck taking pictures of me again.



I love the black shirt I'm wearing. Black lace in the center with a butterfly sporting rhinestones.







Okay enough of me I know my readers want to see some cards.....I'm posting one that Kat sent me this week using Manhattan. I have to say I'm so happy that me and Lisa went together on a joint birthday gift for Kat this year. We got her all the Manhattan stuff from the catalog. The way I see it...it's a win win for me and Lisa....as I expect to see some more great cards from her!


Stamping Trails
Karen 197

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Holy Moly girl! You look absolutely fantastic! Good job sticking with your new lifestyle!

I also LOVE your card!

Michelle Quinno said...

You look fantastic and your card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You're looking great! You have done terrifically with your weight loss!
Congratulations.

Swedie