Thursday, February 3, 2011

Air Mail Valentine Tag



Hubby had another snow day yesterday. It's been cold and snowy for the past two days. I'm wishing for Spring!!! According to the Groundhog yesterday he predicted an early Spring. I'm hoping he is right!!!!

Isn't the tag Valentine cute! Very vintage looking. It's a large vanilla shipping tag that I stamped and added Tim Hotlz die called Latches.



Course I had to add a doily and bakers twine.



And I found just the perfect glassine bag to put the shipping tag into. COOL!

Felt bad for my baby Sarah yesterday. She didn't know the college was closed yesterday and drove all the way to school to find an empty parking lot. She has quite a drive to get to the school. They were open on Tuesday even with all the snow we had, but I guess they closed for same reasons all the other schools closed....lots of ice.

Today is my mom's 79th birthday. BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOM. I'll be leaving here in just a bit to bring her some breakfast and cupcakes.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: