Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day....and Spring?




Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends, family, and faithful readers on my blog. I was going to post a heart card today but after having a warmer day yesterday....39 degrees! It felt like a heat wave after we were in the single digits and teens for so long. Me and hubby went for a walk. It was like a breath of fresh air! When we came back I happened to look down on our driveway which is still covered with ice and snow and found these sweet little bird tracks. It gave me such a good feeling to see them. I think the groundhog was right that we are in for an early Spring. A few days ago we saw the first Robin on top of our bird feeder. It gives me hope!

Sarah is stopping over after her first class. Going to make lunch for the family, and I plan to make white chocolate covered pretzels for Skip for his gift.

Stamping Trials
Karen 202

No comments: