Monday, February 7, 2011

Tulip



This is the last card for the stamping challenge I've been doing with friends. Not sure I'm loving this card, but I did get to use the new lacy circle die from Spellbinders. Stamped the tulip with Cherry Cobbler ink. Designer paper by Asparagus. Work stamp by SU! Course since I have so many 4" doilies I had to add one to this card too! Stamp is by Anna Griffin.

Went walking in the snow yesterday afternoon. It's pretty deep. We went through the back yard and then hiked in the woods that leads to the pool. I was sinking up to my mid calf during some of the hike. At least the wind was still and the temp was 31 so it wasn't too cold. I tell you the people from Biggest Loser should get off the nice hot ranch and come to Ohio to work out in the snow!!! I was hot and breathing pretty hard after walking through that snow.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: