Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Hoot! Valentine Card



This was a fun card to make! Used Tim Holtz wood embossing folder for the tree.
Punches by SU! Owl, Bird, and scallop oval punch. Cardstock came from Hollo's paper store. Word stamp "What a Hoot" is from See-D's. Ribbon I picked up at Pat Catan's. Love the checks...makes this a great man card. I can see it being used for a anniversary as well. I just think the girl owl leaning on the boy owl is just to darn cute.

We got slammed with more snow yesterday. Got another 5 inches with more on the way today. JOY. I have to say it does look really pretty out with all that newly fallen snow. Me and Skip did venture out to the mall yesterday. I wanted to get some walking in and at least its warm at the mall. I was surprised at how many people were still out even in the snowy weather.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

2 comments:

Debby said...

Oh Karen, I love this. Going to make one for my best friends Anniversary coming up the end of the month. Thanks for sharing. Love it!!
angel hugs
Debby

Krafting Karen said...

So glad you liked the card and can case it Debby. I had fun making it. What a Hoot...is too cute!!!!