Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So What's Brewin?



So we got snowed in yesterday. Skip got off work as most of the state's schools were closed. I spent the day trying to stay warm and stamping. I made a large crockpot full of chicken and dumplings so I won't have to cook today and can enjoy leftovers. The Red Hat lunch at the Pomeroy House got canceled, and I was so looking forward to that, but they did reschedule to next Tuesday. I also listed two things on Esty. Check out yesterday's post for the links so you can view them.

I found the coffee bags at Hollo's and I knew I had to have some. They are lined just like the ones at the grocery store that you use when you grind fresh coffee beans. I dug deep in my stamp stash and brought out an oldie but goodie stamp set "What's Brewin?" from Stampin'Up!. I made a table by folding a 4" doily and adding some cardstock for table legs. Colors used: Espresso, Daffodil, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie. Tag was cut using Labels Four by Spellbinders. I'm pretty darn happy with how this came out. Made me smile on a snowy day. And speaking of coffee I'm off to brew a pot now!!!!

Oh it rained over the snow and got warmer up to 38, now the temps are dropping fast and the rain froze, and lastly it's back to snowing again. Needless to say schools are closed again.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: