Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nope Not It



So I was playing around with SU! stamp set WiseCracks. Its a set my friend put in for a stamping challenge. Not way fond of this set but it does have possibilities. I have to tell you that some of the ladies in this set remind me of Shaggy from Scobby Do. Only because of the long faces. I'm happy this was put in the challenge. I love to color, and I love a good challenge! This one although I like it was a pain to make. Trying to get the word stamps to line up to go around the sides of the image, GOOD GRIEF. This is the fourth attempt and it wasn't right either but at 2 in the morning I decided to call it good and post this before I'm off to bed. Colors: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, white, and designer paper by Basic Grey. I like how the ribbon is done. I used a craft knife and cut slits at her hand to get the ribbon to go through, then used glue dots to hold the ribbon in place. I'll continue to work with this set till I find a card I'm happy with. So to my challenge group...Nope this isn't it and won't be in the mail, as I'm not making more of this one:)

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: